PA CASA Association Value Statement
We value high-quality volunteer-led child advocacy.
We value empowering local communities.
We value strengthening local CASA programs.
We value sustaining the Pennsylvania CASA network.
We value diligence, thoughtfulness, and follow-through.
We value cultural awareness and diversity by engaging and providing services to individuals equitably regardless of race, color, ethnicity, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, and other differences.1
Pennsylvania CASA Association’s values are founded in the belief that best-interest volunteer advocacy can ensure safety, well-being, and permanency for abused and neglected children. We live our values by:
- Communicating with accuracy, integrity, and truthfulness
- Creating a community of respect, without judgment
- Listening to communities and programs to build understanding
- Integrating the values of individual communities into our work
- Intentionally setting goals
- Focusing on solutions
- Collaborating with local CASA programs and stakeholders and persevering to achieve our goals